The time has come to get help for your senior when:
- Your loved one presents with new or worsening symptoms of chronic conditions, is falling, frail, and or has health issues like recent hospitalization, surgery or memory challenges.
- It has become increasingly clear that there is a need for additional care at home and assistance with
everyday self-care activities like dressing and bathing.
- Tasks like cooking, home upkeep, bill-paying are not being completed safely or effectively.
What is included?
An experienced and knowledgeable Registered Nurse will visit your senior and help determine what kind of home care or senior care is needed. Currently, we serve the Metro Detroit Area. You can learn more about our credentials here. We will personally come to your home and provide the following services:
- Complete an Initial Geriatric Assessment Profile with an immediate home safety check
- Meet with your Elder at home and evaluate safety, medical, lifestyle, and basic financial/legal needs
- Meet with physicians or hospital personnel, as needed and available
- Provide verbal and written specific next steps and resources for advocates in all key areas
- Our Navigation Plan is a customized Senior Care Plan
Compare Online Plan, Phone Consultation & In-Home Services here.
In addition, you will be part of our ongoing newsletter and blog with more resources/tips for you and your Elder.Topics included in the comprehensive geriatric assessment include safety, health, lifestyle/environment, and financial/legal. This can be a very difficult time and having an experienced and unbiased third party who understands your concerns is very helpful. Our clinicians know what to look for and can recommend high quality resources that are available. Our assessment yields a plan that can give the peace of mind that you are doing all you can to advocate for your Elder. By having a thorough assessment prior to determining a customized senior care plan, you will be taking the first step toward ensuring the best outcomes for your loved one.